IELTS Writing Module is often the most challenging section for all IELTS aspirants. And, this Online Course from TEC, powered by WizIQ is specifically designed for candidates looking for help with Writing Module of IELTS.
IELTS tests your ability to produce two quite different pieces of writing in an hour. The two pieces are:
- IELTS Writing Task 1 :Write a descriptive report of at least 150 words on the pictorial information [like a graph] provided.
- IELTS Writing Task 2 : Produce a written argument in about 250 words on a given topic (organize your answer clearly and add some supporting examples).
- As Task 2 is longer than Task 1, you are advised to spend approximately 40 minutes on this task and 20 minutes on the first task.
Why you should join this course?
- Understand the writing format of the tasks based in IELTS Writing Module
- Gain confidence in your abilities to think better, analyze better, prepare better, write better
- You will also have enough information to practice using these formats for a good score in Writing Modules of IELTS
- 50+ Sample Graph Writings including Bar, Pie Diagram, Tables and Flow Charts – ideal for Writing Task 1
- 10 Essay Sample Writing – ideal for Writing Task 2
- 10 Vocabulary Synonyms Tests – to hone your vocabulary skills further
- 10 Correct the Sentences Exercises – to develop your writing skills further
- 1 Group Class for Tips on Cracking IELTS Written Skills
Language of instruction: English