Take a big step towards scoring 6+ Band in IELTS Speaking Module through this self preparatory course!
Check out 100+ Latest Speaking Topics Asked in British Council & IDP Australia IELTS Exams
This course will prepare you with the speaking ideas which come in the second part of IELTS Interview [see below for the detailed IELTS Speaking Module].
Part 1 -> Introduction and Interview:The first section is an Introduction and Interview section. It is a short section and lasts about 4-5 minutes. The examiner will ask you questions related to your family, background, profession and interests. You should be able to speak spontaneously and impress the examiner.
Part 2-> The Long Turn - Cue Cards Round: In this section you have to speak for 1-2 minutes on a set topic based on information on a card the examiner will give you. You'll be a given a minute to prepare what you want to say - just enough time to jot down some ideas to help give your talk structure and interest. This is similar to Extempore you might have seen at school/ college. This course is targeted to help you prepare for this part!
Part 3 -> 2-way Discussion: In this section of IELTS speaking, which lasts between 4-5 minutes, the examiner will engage you in a 2-way discussion based on the topic in Part 2. The examiner is likely to ask you questions based on your experience or opinion of the subject.
Most candidates struggle with Part 2 and 3! A successful Part 2 allows you to take a confident next step to Part 3. This course would help you with that. You would be able to prepare yourself with consistent speaking ideas and tips for the IELTS cue card sections to enable you to score 6+ band score. You with be provided with cue cards which contain more than 100 latest speaking topics which were asked in British Council & IDP Australia IELTS Exams.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn to speak on the cue cards for minimum 2 minutes
- Get a number of speaking ideas from the cue cards
- Build solid answers to impress the examiner
- Learn the most common mistakable words of IELTS
Why should you enroll in this course:
- This is a self preparatory course on IELTS Speaking module where a student can prepare for the toughest module which comes in IELTS
- This course has been prepared by a faculty in the IELTS training from last 8 years
- You will get to know more than 1oo ideas which can come in IELTS speaking module
What’s included in the course:
- 100 cue cards and tips as per the latest pattern
- Self paced course - learn at your own pace
Language of instruction: English